Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Precious Gift

My wonderful Son said to me as I was driving, "Mom, you've got to know how much I love you and how much I really appreciate all that you've done for me, that you're supporting [my decisions] now."

I told him that I felt like I'd let him down, that my plans had been to buy him a car at 16 and put him through college. My life has been so dramatically changed that this is now not possible.

He smiled and said to me, "Mom, I'm exactly where I want to be right now. Life is good and I love you."

I have invoked Ganeshe to protect and guide him throughout his life. I am so very grateful. If I do nothing else in this lifetime, I know that I have served the Gods well as a Mom.

Blessed Be,
Julie Epona

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, sweeet.

Then comes the "So will you pay for me to travel around Europe?"?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.